Problem accessing a photo/soundslide show
news.dallas.sbcglobal.net
2005-02-05 14:00:28 UTC
I am not sure if this is the right newsgroup to address this problem, but
maybe someone more experienced can help.
I have the macromedia's photo/slide show called "Photojam". I have upoaded
the files via ftp to my zdnet file manager file. I am having trouble
starting this program as I guess I don't know the url to start photojam. I
have tried various and different addresses. For example"

http://pages.zdnet.com/tamatora/japan/index.html

When I am in the file manager and click "index.html" to start the program,
it works fine. What address can I use to allow others to see this program?
Gratefull for your help.

Bill
Gazza
2005-02-09 02:14:09 UTC
Post by news.dallas.sbcglobal.net
I am not sure if this is the right newsgroup to address this problem, but
maybe someone more experienced can help.
I have the macromedia's photo/slide show called "Photojam". I have upoaded
the files via ftp to my zdnet file manager file. I am having trouble
starting this program as I guess I don't know the url to start photojam. I
have tried various and different addresses. For example"
http://pages.zdnet.com/tamatora/japan/index.html
Trouble is, not even http://pages.zdnet.com/tamatora/ seems to be the
correct address. You will need to check this carefully. Maybe you have a
welcome email from ZDNet that tells you exactly what the URL would be?
--
Gazza
Mobile Number Network Checker - http://mnnc.net/