Creative website designer required (UK)
Candleman
2004-12-27 22:53:20 UTC

I'm looking to launch a new site www.chakracandles.co.uk in January/February
2005. I need a totally brilliant website, with heavy emphasis on visual
impact & images - all text & most images will be supplied by myself.
Examples of my current work can be seen at my existing site
www.candlemagic.biz but I'm looking to improve on this & add full shopping
facility etc.

Tell me how good you are & what you'll charge me - this is a major project
with a large marketing/advertising budget & I intend to make this *the*
leading aromatherapy product in the UK.

Best regards

Stuart
www.candlemagic.biz
www.joslittlepeople.co.uk
John Lyons
2005-01-01 13:22:57 UTC
Post by Candleman
2005. I need a totally brilliant website, with heavy emphasis on visual
impact & images - all text & most images will be supplied by myself.
Examples of my current work can be seen at my existing site
www.candlemagic.biz but I'm looking to improve on this & add full shopping
facility etc.
Sorry to say but if this is a major project with a large budget that having
a site developed from start to finish and launched in less than 8 weeks
isn't going to happen.
You may land on your feet and find a designer with nothing happening who can
work solidly for 3 or 4 weeks for you but most commercial agencies are going
to be booking your work in for weeks in advance.

www.designweb.biz can easily do the work you want but it would be February
at least before they could start and the development cycle would probably be
nearer 8 to 10 week by the time everything is ready for a launch.

Examples of work are
http://www.saversoftware.co.uk
http://www.sporting-icons.com
http://www.getapad.co.uk/

Budgets could be anywhere from £3K to £5K depending on how complex the site
is.

Regards

John
TJ
2005-01-21 17:17:02 UTC
Post by Candleman
Hi,
I'm looking to launch a new site www.chakracandles.co.uk in January/February
2005. I need a totally brilliant website, with heavy emphasis on visual
impact & images - all text & most images will be supplied by myself.
Examples of my current work can be seen at my existing site
www.candlemagic.biz but I'm looking to improve on this & add full shopping
facility etc.
Tell me how good you are & what you'll charge me - this is a major project
with a large marketing/advertising budget & I intend to make this *the*
leading aromatherapy product in the UK.
Best regards
Stuart
www.candlemagic.biz
www.joslittlepeople.co.uk
You may want to place a free ad in sites like www.guru.com or
www.getafreelancer.com for your project. A project to the scale you are
looking for should take about 2 weeks to develop and 1 week to work out
the bugs.
--
TJ
***@netbrio.com.nospam.remove.nospam